HOW TO APPLY
NAIL YOUR MANI APPLICATION
Prep your nails
- Start fresh with clean, oil-free nails.
- Wash hands with soap and water. Let dry.
- Using the prep pad thoroughly clean each nail.
- Weak or brittle nails? Apply a base coat to strengthen and protect your nails. Let dry completely.
- Avoid using lotion or cuticle oil directly before or after you apply gels.
Peel & Apply
- It’s easy!
- Peel off one gel from the sheet at a time.
- Hold the gel over your nail to line it up evenly before applying.
- As you apply, leave a small gap between your cuticle and the start of the gel.
- Avoid touching the adhesive side as much as possible.
Smooth & fold
- You’re almost there!
- Press firmly to smooth out any wrinkles.
- Fold the excess gel over the tip of your nail.
- Wait 30 seconds before filing - Use this time to press and smooth each gel again.
Clip or file
- Using the nail file in your kit, file downwards at the tips of your nails to remove excess gel.
- Angle the file away from your nail to avoid tearing the gel & to create a clean edge.
- For short nails, we recommend using a nail clipper instead of a file.
- After filing and removing the excess, press down firmly on your gels to smooth them.
Seal your gels
- Prolong the life of your gel by using a top coat.
- Finish by applying a top coat.
- Add a bit more over and underthe tip of your nail.
How to remove
- Simply peel them off whenever you’re ready with the help of our Nail Cleanser!
- For extra gentle removal, soak your hands or feet in warm water or apply lotion along the edges of the gels.
HOW IT WORKS
CUSTOM-FIT IS THE FUTURE OF MANICURES
Choose the design you love
- We have manis for every occasion and style. From chic neutrals to nail art collaborations, we’ve got you covered.
- Put your favorite manicure on the cart and checkout.
Scan your nails
- After payment you can create your fit. Using your phone, take 5 photos of your hands and we’ll take care of the rest! We use these photos to create your custom manis!